Who We are.
Southern California GI & Liver Centers (SCLC) are California’s leading private centers for the management of GI and liver diseases.
What makes us different? Here are just a few of our differences:
- We bring academia to the community setting.
- Our seven providers have unparalleled experience and expertise.
- Our unique HALO process allows us to partner with patients, referring doctors, and industry experts to help each patient reach his/her goal.
Explore our services and let us help you navigate the complicated maze of GI and liver diseases.
What We Do.
At SCLC, our staff provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient consultation services, including:
- Polyp/Tumor Removal
- Treatment of Bleeding
- Management of chronic Colitis
- Hemorrhoid Care
- Reflux Evaluation and management of Barrett’s esophagus
- Treatment of leeding and strictures
- Ulcer disease management
- Treatment of Varices and GAVE
Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
State-of-the-art, non-invasive evaluation of the small intestine for chronic abdominal pain, iron deficiency anemia, gastrointestinal tumors and inflammatory bowel disease.
Where We’re Located.
With seven offices to serve you, Southern California GI & Liver Centers (SCLC) are strategically located for your convenience.